We will be following all the Covid-19 guidelines and standards for operation therefore there will be numerous changes to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
All the staff at Sunzen Art Gallery follow the guidelines by BC Centre of Disease Control, WorkSafe BC, Ministry of Health – PSE Guidelines, and Vancouver Coastal Health Authority.
Extra disinfecting and sanitation will be placed before and after each group of clients. Staff will use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all the time in the gallery. We will be spacing out appointments to enlarge social distancing between clients.
Therefore, we have implemented the following measures at our gallery for clients:
- A face mask is mandatory at all time inside the gallery.
- Please stay at the front door until you are checked in by our staff members.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hand after entering our gallery.
- A maximum of 5 friends or family is permitted to join you. We require you to specify the number of people in your group upon booking.
- Please leave your belongings in your car if it is possible.
- A mask or face covering is recommended.
- If you travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with someone who recently travelled internationally in the last 2 weeks or if you have fever, cough, trouble breathing or any cold and flu symptoms we ask that you reschedule your appointment. Rescheduling appointment due to the above reasons, your deposit will be fully refunded.
If you do not follow the above guidelines, we reserve the right to refuse to serve you. Thank you all in advance for your understanding and patience. If you have any question about our safety protocols please do not hesitate to contact us.